Saturday, December 5, 2009

Vampire Sex 100 times better than Normal Sex - Ashley Greene

TWILIGHT beauty Ashley Greene is claiming that vampire sex is better than normal sex.

The star of The Twilight Saga: New Moon, who is rumoured to be dating Kings of Leon bassist Jared Followill, has said that she believes her character Alice Cullen would have a better sex life than she does.

"Take the best sex you've ever had in your life, multiply it by 100 and that's vampire sex," The 22-year-old told Maxim magazine.

The actress also admitted that she was desperate to star in the vampire franchise.

"Oh my God, I wanted this part so badly. So when they told me I got it, I tried to play it all cool, you know, for about a minute," she said.

"I love, absolutely love Alice, my character. She's sweet, sexy and a killer. I feel if I was in a real fight, I'd get my ass kicked."

As for starring in another popular film franchise, Greene added: "I want to hit up James Bond. That would be awesome."

P.S. boost your sexual drive by eating natural Vitamin C and Vitamin D rich foods and fruits.



source

1 comment:

  1. Twilight is the best vampire movie I've ever seen! Vampire sex would be so awesome;)

    ReplyDelete